Aug 24, 2009

3 for 3

 

Week 1

AM

PM

Check

Saturday 30 Day Shred  

P

Sunday Walk  

P

Monday   C25K

P

Tuesday   30 Day Shred  
Wednesday   C25K  
Thursday   Walk  
Friday   30 Day Shred  

 

Here I am on day 3 of my workout schedule and right on track!!!  The C25K was ok tonight, I even ran through the last interval – something I haven’t been able to do before now.  I had a few technical difficulties, I dropped my MP3 player twice (!) and also the safety clip for the treadmill fell out twice – but I just kept going and refused to let it stop me.  Tomorrow is back to the the 30 Day Torture Shred. 

Eating was good today. I got all my points in thanks to a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup :) Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do !! 

I have my meals planned for the rest of the week and I am confident that is going to be a great week.  I am determined to see 199 by my birthday on October 30th and with less than 20 lbs and still 10 weeks to go – it is very realistic and achievable.  I just need to keep my focus and stay the course – one day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. I have no doubt that you will be in 'onederland' by your birthday!

    ReplyDelete