Aug 13, 2009

Perfect day

tick mark  I had a perfect OP day today – in the eating department. The exercise department I seem to have left behind and I need to find it again.

I am at 21.5/27 points for the day so far and I have had breakfast, lunch, dinner and 2 snacks. One more snack before bed with my last diabetes med and I will have a perfect tracker.

Food NSVs today – my coworker and I went to Starbucks and I had a skim milk latter for 3.5 points. I love lattes and skim milk so it wasn’t really a hardship or sacrifice, but I did pass up all their tempting but oh so pointy treats!

Another coworker had brought some old cheddar cheese and homemade biscuits to share. I passed. Now I love both of these but I had just had lunch and didn’t need to eat again.  I told myself if there was any left when I had my afternoon snack I would have some and count it.  (Un)Fortunately, it was all gone come 3 p.m. so I stuck to my jello pudding.

Tomorrow will be another challenge as I will be out all day and eating lunch at a US restaurant which will involve US portion sizes! I’ll let you know how I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment