Aug 3, 2009

Blessings

I keep sitting down to write, but then I can't put Jen's tragedy out of my mind. Everything else I start to write about seems inconsequential and unimportant in the grand scheme of things.

I am reminded of all the blessings in my life, my healthy, happy boys; my husband who we almost lost to a brain aneurysm earlier this year; my wonderful sister and her husband; my brothers, my loving parents and all my amazing friends who support me and cheer me on no matter what.

Think about your blessings, because you never know when there won't be time for goodbyes.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it has shocked so many of us bloggers, but taking the time to appreciate what we do have is no bad thing. Sometimes we need a reminder.

    I am thinking of Jen and her whole family, they seem very close and I am sure they will find a way through this very painful time.

    ReplyDelete