Aug 31, 2009

7 months on the way to the rest of my life.

 

tortoise So I’ve been working at losing weight for 7 months. Since January 31, 2009. This is how far I’ve come and I think I’m doing well. I’m hoping that slow and steady is truly the way to get to goal.

 

January 31

August 31

Weight (lbs)

250

216.8

-33.2

Waist (inches)

44

39

-5

BMI

48.82

42.34

-5.58

 

I’m pretty happy with this progress so far.

Tonight I am just not in a good headspace. I am tired – I haven’t slept well the last few nights and that is often the beginning of my downfall. So tonight,  I am not working out – I am just going to bed early and getting some good sleep.

Tomorrow is a new day and I am sure it will be a better one.

3 comments:

  1. I think you've done great so far. I'm usually a slow & steady loser too. But, September is gonna be different. Glad to hear you're on the same page. We can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your numbers are all really inspiring... way to go on such major losses so far! I think all of those digits are huge improvements for seven months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing awesome! I have been doing WW for 7 months, but the last few weeks especially you are totally kicking my butt! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete