Sep 11, 2009

Bender

 

image

Aren’t I cute? This is what I felt like today.

I am on some kind of bender today. I have eaten nothing but crap since I woke up this morning.

I had McD's for breakfast - McMuffin and hashbrown - wierd thing is I NEVER eat hashbrowns. I don't like fried food at all. I washed it down with Diet Coke (something had to be calorie-wise!).

Lunch was a Spicy Chicken Sandwich (another fried food) , fries (yep...they're fried!)  Diet Coke *and* a chocolate milkshake from Wendy's. THEN, Ross bought me a toasted coconut donut from Tim's. (We share a passion for them!). This is more junk food in one day than I've eaten in the last month I think or any month. I am not a junk food whore usually.

Good thing is, I was meant to go to dinner with some coworkers but it was cancelled. The rate I was going I would not have made healthy choices at the steak house either, but then I went to a buffet restaurant.  I was going to see a friend who has been ill and unable to drive and she asked if I would go to dinner with her at Tucker’s Marketplace.

Tucker’s Marketplace is a buffet style carvery restaurant. Lots of healthy food – and lots and lots and lots of unhealthy food and decadent desserts.

I ate way too much today. I feel physically ill. I honestly cannot remember the last time I ate so much in one day – and so much crap.

Tomorrow is a new day and I will have to get back on track.

1 comment:

  1. Climb back up on that horse! One day of poor choices does not mean that you won't succeed in the long run.

    ReplyDelete