Sep 24, 2009

Day 5/40

Today I had some successes and some challenges.

  1. I did do the 30 Day Shred. (1/5)
  2. I did track everything I ate. (5/5)
  3. I did drink alot of water (and probably equal amounts diet coke and coffee).(5/5)
  4. I was challenged in eating today. I just didn't plan and ended up eating quick and easy. For breakfast that was a toasted bagel with margarine, lunch was a burger and fries (although I didn't eat the fries, I just left them on the plate) and I never really had dinner . I had a glass of milk and a bite of a sandwich.  The burger put me well over my points for today but tomorrow is the start of my new WW week.  I was just munchy today. I wanted the texture of food in my mouth, you know? I wasn't so much hungry because I don't think  I actually finished any one meal I started, I left about 1/3 of the bagel, all the fries, about 1/2 the burger and most of my sandwich.  Nothing seemed appealing today. (2/5)
  5. And I blogged. (5/5)
I am off to bed. Interview tomorrow and my arms and legs hurt from the Shred so I'm going to take a quick hot shower then crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment