Apr 3, 2011

Day 90 - 93, New Year

I've had a productive weekend.

  • Got an oil change and found my car needs a relatively costly repair.
  • Cleaned the apartment.
  • Went for two walks.
  • Spent some time with a good friend.
  • Watched two movies.
  • Made this carrot soup - seriously the BEST carrot soup I've ever tasted, which is a good thing because this recipe makes a lot so I'll be eating it all week for lunch.
My head doesn't seem to be in the weight loss game the last few days, I'm going through the motions though and hope that counts for something and hope that sometime in the next day or so my thoughts will match my actions. 

I'm hoping Spring sticks around and I can go outside for walks on my lunch. There's a handy 2 km loop around my office building that is perfect to fit in some exercise and to clear my head mid-day.

Other than that, I'm hanging in - one day at a time.

3 comments:

  1. Keep on keepin' on Enz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanging on one day at a time is consistency Enz!!!! That will bring you success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One moment at a time here, Enz!

    ReplyDelete