Thank you Candace over at Believing in C for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
The rules dictate that I tell you 7 things about me that you don't know and to pass it on to 7 recipients. Here goes :
- I was born in England, lived in Italy til I was 2, then lived most of the rest of my life in Canada.
- I have beautiful toes, they go down in perfect little steps and are perfectly rounded square.
- I was married at 21 to my first real love (and still am).
- I wanted to name our first son Kirk after Captain James T. Kirk but my husband wouldn't agree.
- I love to read and read about 100-150 books a year.
- I have been not so secretly in love with Harrison Ford since 1979.
- I can type 130 w.p.m.
If you don't know these great bloggers, go check them out!
1. Tiffany at From 12 to 6
2. Sheridan at Real Me Breaking Free
3. Cowgirlwarrior at WW For Life
4. Jenn at Watch My Butt Shrink
5. The Shrinking Violet
6. Eric at The Fattest Person Ever
7. Matt at Lots to Lose