Happy Birthday Liam!!!
Liam is my youngest son, he's 13 today.
I feel old.
I took this idea from Rachael's blog and it seemed fitting for today.
Today, the thirteen things I never want to forget about you:
- Your beautiful, shy smile.
- You always remember to tell me I look nice (when I do).
- You are an old soul, much wiser than your 13 years.
- I love how you love cheese and crackers any time of the day.
- Thank you for watching endless cooking shows with me.
- You have the greenest eyes and the longest, thickest lashes I have ever seen.
- You have a genuine curiousity about people that makes you sensitive and kind.
- Your hair is longer than mine!
- Your love of reading.
- How you can never remember what day it is, in an absent minded professor sort of way.
- You are a peacekeeper, always the first to apologise, to smooth things over and to remind us all that love is the most important thing.
- You live in the moment and make every moment special.
Tonight at his birthday dinner. He was fed up of photos by this time – but Mom wasn’t!!