- Shoes were awesome.
- Tiffany was a great motivator and fun to run with (as much fun as I can have running..)
- It was cold but there was no wind.
- Legs held out for 4.75 km - no hamstring or knee issues.
- Loved the Garmin.
- My breathing made it really hard to get any kind of rhythym.
- This was my first experience in the cold - the cold air was brutal.
- It was a little icy and I was scared to death of slipping and reinjuring my tailbone.
- I couldn't run more than 5 min at a time and I only did that 2 times I think so I walked way more than I wanted to.
I'm trying to stay positive and just look at it as a point in time and that it will get better again.