Nov 21, 2016

Week 9 Weigh In

Hoping to hit 20 lbs loss next week - and under 200 by Jan 1, 2017. Might not be doable, but I'm going to do my best to make it happen!

The Y is going well. I've been riding the recumbent bike as well and am up to 15 minutes (just over 3 miles).  I started at barely being able to do 5 minutes after my hour on the treadmill. I also tried the elliptical a few times, but I just don't feel "safe" on it. I always feel like I am going to fall off and I am so tense that within a few minutes my shoulders and back are aching, so that's going to take a few more goes and increasing slowly before I can say it's any kind of benefit.

My swim suit did arrive. I will never be on the cover of Sports Illustrated, but it fits and covers what it's meant to and I don't look like a sausage - so....Aquafit up next week.

My brother is coming from England to move to Canada tomorrow night and staying with us for 8 weeks so I am not sure how that is going to affect our lives (me and Liam) just yet.  I will continue to take it one day at a time and see how it all plays out.


2 comments:

  1. Excellent work this week - I am jealous of your progress!!! You can totally achieve your goal!!!

    ReplyDelete