Dec 7, 2016

November Recap

This post is a week late. I had this post and the previous one sitting in draft and hadn't realised they hand't published until this morning!

November was another good month at this weight loss game. I'm at 21.5 lbs down so far.

My November goals were to hit 11,000 steps every day - which I did! Some days I really didn't want to go to the Y after work for a number of reasons; tired, crappy weather, crappy mood, other plans....yadda yadda yadda but I made sure I got those steps in. There were still quite a few warm and Fall-like days in November so I was able to walk outside quite a few days which broke up the monotony of the treadmill. 

The days that are closer to 11,000 on the nose, I also did 15 minutes of the recumbent cycle which doesn't show on the step graph.  

Aquafit was cancelled last Saturday so I'm aiming for this Saturday.

I'm still struggling with water intake but it is better than it was in October.

I did track every day; the good, the bad and the ugly!  Most days were good :)

My brother has been with us just over a week and I am trying to navigate his cooking with some success.  I may end up having to just let him cook for himself and Liam and I will make my own meals as even with portion control, it's hard to eat heavy food every day and I don't expect to see losses if I continue that. Heavy as in cheesy and fried and carb-loaded!



2 comments:

  1. Carb Loaded! Ugh! Water is good because it takes so much water to process carbs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep that step streak going !!! And I'm TOTALLY impressed with your progress.... My secret goal is to not let you catch me until we're at goal... but that would be petty right? :)

    ReplyDelete