Apr 26, 2011

Day 116, New Year

Another rainy, cold day in the GTA folks. Ugh!!!

Went out tonight and did the Week 1 rep of C25K.  I got to the seventh running interval and my iPhone stopped  and when I restarted it, the C25K program was back at the beginning so I had to guesstimate the last walk/run and cool down walk.


I am tired tonight folks. I don't seem to be sleeping well since I came home last Friday and I didn't sleep well last week when I was away...and 430 seems impossible this week after a week of not getting up at 430.

Biggest Loser tonight, I missed last week so I'm looking forward to catching up.

Be back tomorrow with weigh in results....you might not want to stop by - I am promising nothing spectacular. That's exactly what I'm promising.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a spectacular job on the C25K!

    ReplyDelete