- My step goal for September was 450,000 steps, I actually achieved 501,114 steps!
- Since I started wearing my FitBit in mid-July I have achieved over 1 million steps.
- No fibromyalgia flare ups since August 18.
- Completed two 5k events (BIST 5k and Bang & Olufsen 5k) with great walking times. Recaps here.
- 5lbs away from my pre-Lyrica weight gain and my lowest weight and my jeans fit again.
- Fall is here, the colours, the cooler weather and my birthday season – I am happy.
- I am blessed with wonderful friends and family.
- My much awaited mini vacation to North Carolina is on hold again!
- I may not be able to make my third annual trip to Pennsylvania to visit my long time friends.
- I was “restructured” out of my job and I am unemployed.
- Being unemployed is merely bad, not ugly – the circumstances surrounding the “restructuring” are ugly. Everything isn’t settled yet so I can’t say any more than that.