Sep 30, 2016

Week 2 Weigh In

 


Week 2 went well. I'm down 6.2 lbs in two weeks. I lose weight soooooo slowly and I know that's what discourages me and makes me lose motivation. 

How I think quitting and regaining is going to make the process faster, I am not sure!

I used more weekly points this week, ending the week with just 1 left over but I earned 86 fit points and got in close to 10,000 steps every day.  This week's goal is 7,500 steps each day and I surpassed that yesterday (day 1 of my week).  I even went out for a walk in the cold, drizzly rain at lunch time.

I have no plans for the weekend.  Housework, read, some coursework, and walk :)

2 comments:

  1. 6.2 pounds in TWO weeks! That's great! That's motivating! That's more than I have lost in the last 4 weeks tracking every bite of food, so I think you're pretty lucky. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its a great loss, and as the blog says- the downwards trendz should stick :)

    ReplyDelete