Aug 17, 2017

Weigh In Week 48






Another week in the books and getting closer to that 52 lbs in 52 weeks goal.  Or not, based on this week's weigh in. This is the first time (since starting last September)that I am disappointed with the results at the scale.  I felt like I had a great week.  I did weigh in a day early because I am out of town tomorrow and Saturday morning but I don't think that would have made a difference.

I did get my sunglasses charm which cheered me up a little and my shadow in the centre window (while I was waiting for it to open)made me feel smaller and seemed to be cheering me on for getting out and walking so much this week.

So..keeping on and keeping at it!

I don't have much to say this week, so I've posted more photos to entertain you :)

This felt like an extra long week.  I think after the busy-ness of the previous few weeks, a calmer week felt like it was dragging.  I did get a lot done at work though which was awesome as I was so far behind on my regular job because of special/extra assignments.


My shadow has been dragging me out walking this week - I have just been so tired that I've had to be dragged out the door!  Never regret it though :)


A photo of me with both my nephews. I won't see them both again for at least 6 months so I have been soaking up every possible moment with them.


I finally got my Canada Day medal from the Canada Day (July 1) race when they ran out of medals due to all the late registrations. I do love bling :)




.




9 comments:

  1. You are looking great! I wouldn't worry too much about the gain. You probably drank an extra glass of water or something LOL I.

    Enjoy the snuggle time. They are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frustrating when the scale doesn't reward a good week! But you do look really good and it's only a tiny blip - in fact so tiny it's probably within the margin of error of the scales - and I bet you'll find next week's weigh in much more cheering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One disappointment in almost a year of weigh ins is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing great - don't let one weigh in get you down. You obviously have a lot to show for yourself -AND- you may still hit that goal! Pretty shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures! You're doing awesome! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You inspire me. I'd like to give WW another go. Maybe I'll join online....try and find a support group here in Cambodia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The scale can be so maddening, especially if you worked really hard, and it doesn't show. Did you increase your workouts this week in any way? When I first started weight training, I gained before I lost. So sometimes the scale is just messing with you. You look great!

    ReplyDelete