Dec 24, 2018

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone, just popping in to wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Nothing going on in my life regarding weight loss - still mainitaining at 199-204 which I am thankful for because I have never maintained for over 6 months before (16 months now!) without a huge regain shortly thereafter. 

Yep, I do need to get back on the losing train and I have had various attempts at restarts, resets whatever you want to call it but not been successful with keeping myself focused.

I wish you all a wonderful and happy and healthy Christmas however you celebrate, or not :)

See ya in 2019!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the continued maintain! And merry (late) chrismtas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Good to hear from you. Have a great new year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you too! And congrats on the maintain, especially at this time of excess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to hear from you again!

    Wishing you all the best in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for checking in!!! Glad you are maintaining - That is of course the hardest part. As for losing again;; you can make it happen when you are ready! For now enjoy the ride - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! Good job on maintaining. To me that's what the whole thing is all about. Hope to see you more in 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Enz, how's 2019 treating you? Miss you...

    ReplyDelete