Oct 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Hello everyone,

How did the GTA GTG go? I'm dying for news and pics....come on people!!!!  Hope you had a wonderful time!!!

I had a really nice birthday. I went to Buffalo with a friend and she treated me all day. I felt like a princess. We had breakfast at Denny's and lunch at  The Olive Garden and she also gave me a new pair of jeans and a tee shirt and some bath/body stuff.  We had a nice day, just shopping, browsing, walking, eating and chatting.

Will do more family stuff over the weekend.

Ok - off to bed...I am dead on my feet!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good birthday! We missed you last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, glad to hear you had such a great birthday. Sad you couldn't make it out, but we are thinking of another GTG in just 3 short weeks. Details to come soon.

    ReplyDelete