Pages

Oct 27, 2009

The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Welcome to my Tuesday.

I used to read this book to my boys when they were little...today I felt like I was living it.

I did manage to get through the entire day only crying for about 20 seconds, once. Thankfully I was alone.

I did eat every few hours. I haven't had dinner yet and I am not hungry at all. I will have some milk and toast or cheese on toast before bed so I don't have a low during the night.

Tomorrow will be easier.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

I'm sorry things are tough right now. I'm right there with you... it sucks! I hope that you feel better soon. I'm thinking of you.

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit said...

Only 20 seconds of crying? Not bad for this early in the week...

Tiffany said...

Oh Enz, so sorry to hear you are having a rough time. I hope things will turn quickly. If ever you need to talk, I'm here.

jo said...

Sorry you're having a rough day. That is one of my favorite children's books and when I'm having a bad day, I use that phrase.

Hope things look up quickly.

Fat[free]Me said...

(((hugs)))

I am sorry things are so awful for you at the moment.

Try to look after yourself, though and keep well.

Post a Comment