Jun 20, 2011

Day 165 - 171, New Year

Hey there everyone...

Yeah I'm still floating around. Nothing new to report. Weight loss is going very, very, very S...L...O...W for me right now.

In other news - I received the Clean Eating cookbook I won awhile back from Patty over at 135 x 12 and I am psyched to start using it, it has 4 weeks of clean eating menus. What I love, love, love about Clean Eating magazine is their philosphy - changing your life, one meal at a time. It's really that simple.

As I go along, I'll share some recipes.

Thank you all for hanging in with me and a huge shout out to my two main supporters who never, ever let me give up - Shelley and Tiffany. Love you guys :)

2 comments:

  1. SSLLLLOOOWWW Is such a pain in the butt! Esp when youre doing things 'right'. It will come!!! It will come!!! Keep pushing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, it finally arrived. I hope you love it as much as I do :)

    ReplyDelete