Jun 1, 2011

Day 147 - 152, New Year

Weigh in tonight was up 0.2 lbs. I have to admit, today I just don't care. I am tired and have been feeling unwell for about a week and to be honest, weight loss hasn't been foremost in my mind. I know it needs to be. The only way I ever succeed and do well is when I live, breathe, eat and sleep in weight loss mode. It sucks...but it's the truth. The second I let my guard down, for whatever reason, I start to regain.  Even though I know this in my head and I have long ago accepted I will always, for the rest of my life, have to watch what I eat - there are times that other things take over the brain space and the emotional energy required to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

So...I am feeling much better this afternoon than I have the last 4-5 days so hopefully I am on the road to recovery and can get back into 100% full tilt weight loss mode frame of mind and body. This won't work if I don't.

I am going to the Toronto Zoo on Sunday - one of my all time favourite places - so there will be lots of walking and it will be a good mental break from the rest of my life.  Funnily enough, I am not a big "animal" person...but I love the Zoo.

That's all I got tonight folks :)

Oh...if you'd like to recieve my witty, insightful and oh so inspiring posts by email rather than come to blogger, sign up for an email feed in the sidebar on the left.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean - if I can't give it my all, it just doesn't work! It's so frustrating!!!!! We're going to get there Enz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better!

    Have fun at the zoo!

    ReplyDelete