Nov 28, 2009

Post 200!!!

Seriously, I couldn't think of another title. I am in awe that this is my 200th post! I would like to say I have something prolific and profound to say....but I don't. Just normal stuff.

Today was a good day. Eating was good despite the false start with my yucky, spinach-y Green Monster. I made homemade pizza for supper and we ate it while watching a rental of Star Trek. My eldest son said, "Where's the chips? Where's the popcorn? We're watching a movie!" I told him we didn't need that stuff to watch a movie and, once he got his breath back, he enjoyed his pizza with the rest of us.  It was a nice few hours, we hardly ever watch movies together as our tastes are all so different, but we all agreed Star Trek was amazing and loved it.  I was worried my hero, James T. Kirk, would be tarnished in my memory after watching it but now I love him more :)

No real exercise today unless you count running up and down the stairs with loads of laundry.   Tomorrow I am off for a walk or hike with Tina (Nowmotivated from WW online) and her lovely dog, Sadie, so that will be fun and good exercise.

I had decided to take back the Magic Bullet but my husband had already recycled the box so I'm not sure if I can return it without the packaging, I'll call Costco tomorrow and see what they say. If not, I am sure we can use it for light chopping or blending protein shakes that don't have ice or spinach! What a let down!!!

5 comments:

  1. How are you making the monster??

    Try it exactly this way before getting rid of it.
    Add spinach first... then banana then milk.

    Blend milk and banana and spinach. Then add other fruit veggies and ice.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost bought one today and my hubby told me to hold off...I think they got me a blender for Christmas. I'm so glad I didnt' get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 200 posts. 200 times you wrotes your thoughts instead of eating-Woo Hoo. You are awesome~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey.. I use the cup attachment.... the large one.

    I don't have the blender attachment.

    Let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the 200th post!

    ReplyDelete