|Week 1|| |
|Total Loss|| |
- Taking all food to work (also saved money!)
- Staying for a WW meeting
- Getting out and hiking, treadmill running, walking at lunch time
What didn’t work
- Didn’t exercise as much as I planned to
- Didn’t stay as focused on the weekend as I need to
- Time and Medical Issues
- Time – Plan and be organized!
- Medical – Have endocrinologist appointment for Jan 24
- I am thankful for my blog and real life friends who cheer me on every day and never stop loving me.
- I am thankful for Iain and Liam pitching in with the housework and meals so often.
Plans and Goals for Week 2 (Jan 12 – Jan 18)
- Try one new recipe
- Track everything and stay within points
- Track activity points
- Pack and take all food to work
- Go to a WW meeting
- Walk every day at lunch
- Run (Treadmill or Outside) 3x – at least one 5k
- Mini Challenge – eat with my left hand