I only ever signed up for one challenge in blogland and I didn’t see it through. I hate feeling like I have to live up to someone else’s idea of goals and expectations. This one, though, I like the premise behind it and I like the sense of community and support it will bring and I will give. And it will help Winter fly by if I have some sort of direction to follow.
The challenge starts today, here’s the website: Spring Chick Challenge or click on the image.
Commit to a NSV (non scale victory) to be assessed at the start and the conclusion of the challenge.
- Goal: Run 5K twice a week (outside or treadmill)
- Current: Run 5K about once a month
Commit to a set of nutrition parameters and track via MyFitnessPal or Sparkpeople or WW.
- Goal: Track and stay within WWP+ every day/week (27 per day + 49 per week)
- Current: Tracking and (mostly) staying within points.
Commit to a set of exercise parameters. These can be as loose or as flexible as you feel work for your personality, schedule, etc.
- Goal: Run 2x a week either inside or treadmill. Do some kind of workout 5x a week
- Current: Sporadic workouts – all or nothing – no consistency.
Commit to blogging at least twice weekly and 1 of those times must be you check in with a complete up date on your progress. All other blogs could include new insights, results of weekly challenges, or just letting others know how you are doing.
- Goal: My check in day will be Wednesdays as that’s my WW Weigh-In day. I’ll blog at least 4x a week about progress and life in general.
- Current: Sporadic blogging.
Commit to support... both giving and receiving. Check others blogs and comment as you feel motivated to do.
- Goal: Following a whole bunch people doing the challenge!
Blog URL: the-4walls.blogspot.com
Location: Hamilton, ON
Just trying to get fit and healthy to have more time to live and enjoy my life. Tired of being tired all the time.
This week I’m focusing on planning meals and exercise and sticking to it! As well as going to WW, weighing in and staying for the meeting. I’ve made a meal plan, have all the groceries in the house and am set for a great week ahead!
- Start: 211 lbs
- Goal for Challenge: 199 lbs