Oct 18, 2017

What happens in Vegas....

I arrived home very early yesterday morning (Tuesday) and it's taking me some time to get over the time change.  I had a great time - a longer post, details and pics to follow!

I am not weighing in this week, my scale shows a slight gain but I feel bloated and tired and jet lagged and gross and I do not want the scale to overshadow the success I feel at navigating 24 hour restaurants and all the walking I did so I will use this week to reset my body to yogurt/fruit/fresh vegetables and my beloved steeped tea and will weigh in next week at my normal day :)

I'm catching up on all your blogs :)  I missed you!


3 comments:

  1. Welcome home. I'm glad you had a good time. I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trip sounds like it was a lot of fun. I have never been to Vegas. Can't wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! I don't blame you, nobody should have to weigh in the day after vacation :)

    ReplyDelete