Jul 29, 2012

Day 27 - Whole 30

I am failing the last few days at eating three times a day. I'm not going hungry, I'm just not feeling hungry.

I know some of it is related to being more satiated but also some is stress. My normal response to major, life changing, stress is to withdraw emotionally and also to have no appetite. I thought I was doing better, but I guess not.

I had to make a concerted effort today to eat three meals and I also got out for a walk with my friend Tina and her dog Sadie at Bayfront Park in Hamilton. Getting out also took my mind off my problems and the fresh air and company were very welcome. My friend, Guenther, loaned me his car as well so I could do a Costco trip and stock up on staples - chicken  breasts; strawberries; blueberries; almonds; haddock fillets; baby spinach, yogurt, cheese etc. Surprisingly they don't sell coconut milk - just coconut water. Then I got another walk in from my friend's house to home.

Day 27 Eats:

Breakfast: whey protein powder, water, light coconut milk

Lunch: pulled beef and chicken; coleslaw (oil and lemon juice); cashews

Dinner: more pulled beef and chicken; more coleslaw; strawberries

Three more days til I have to decide what to do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment