May 17, 2010

Booyah!!!!

...as my sons would say.

If you've been following my blog for any length of time, you would have heard me say (ad nauseum) that 210-215 is my "sticking point". It's where, in the past, I have given up and regained any and all, plus some more, weight lost.  This time around, I was determined there was no going back. If I stuck at 215 forever, it would be better than going back up.  I have been all over the place from 212-220  since October!!!!  I don't know why it's such a mental block. I don't know why I couldn't get past it.

Well now I have!!!

19 comments:

  1. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! There's no going back now. Next up ONEderland! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Your body has got its message...it is going to lose that weight...do I hear the one's calling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Onward and downward! Great job, Vincenza.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Booyah and Bravo!
    Nicely done, trending downwards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NICE!! You're on the road to the beautiful land of Onederland :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I'm happy for you, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work Enz, I could learn a thing or two from you. Thank you for your sweet comment, means alot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh baby, you are doing it!!! You've past that place and you're headed to new horizons!!! I am so happy for you Enz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!!!!! Way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wooohooooooooooooo!!! Great job Enz!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YEEESSSSSS! Congrats, Enz!!!
    I love how the number glows, too, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Enz and thanks for the email. You're very sweet to check up on me.

    Glad you are doing so well. I just got caught up on your blog. I love that you are kicking the sugar habit. It's a good place to be in and I'm glad you are there.

    ReplyDelete