May 16, 2010

GTA Blogger GTG - Done :)

It was yesterday. So much fun. These ladies are truly inspirational and so much fun to be around. We talk about alot of different things, weight loss and blogging being only a small part of it. I know there were lots of photos taken...so I will just link to their blogs as I don't have much more to say about it. Food was great, company was great - what more could I ask for?

Kat's Blog

My meal was the black bean tostada which was actually an appetizer!!

5 comments:

  1. I wish I had made the effort to come. The closed Gardiner Expressway turned me off. As well as the Mississauga Marathon. I hate TO traffic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't have asked for anything more good food and great company is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next year - it's a date! (I invite myself!)
    I wish beyond wishes that I could have popped in, eh?
    So glad you all had a great time, tearin' it up, in T.O!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enz...thanks so much for the compliment! :)

    Looking forward to seeing you again at the next get-together...those restaurant meetings are hard sometimes....can't hear anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was great to meet you, Enz! Can't wait for the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete