Apr 30, 2012

Weekly Recap–April 23 to 29

This is going to be short and to the point. I went running with Leigh tonight and we got soaked in the rain. I’ve had a hot shower but still feeling really chilled, I think I’m going to curl up on the couch with a cup of tea and watch Top Chef Canada and then go to bed!

EnzThe Chocolate Race

This was a really fun event that I got to run with my Running Room crew. We had so much fun. There was some mix up about chip times today, but I think my time was 43:49. We ran sets of 6/1 and there were some wicked hills. If you’re interested in a more complete recap of the race and more photos, go to my Events Page.

 

Running

This past week I ran the most I have ever run in one week. And this week I am already up to 9.8km.

image

Weight

I lost 1.1 lb this week bringing me to 196.3 lbs.

Food

That’s a whole post on it’s own and I will probably write more about it later this week.

8 comments:

  1. when you say 6/1s... is that 6 min run and 1 min walk? I love the running you do. Congrats on the -1 lb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea there was a Top Chef Canada! I hope you don't get sick from running in the rain. Have a wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good loss. Good on you. I know how that feels to be caught in the rain. I think it was about 3 times for us this year so far. I'm sure there will be more. It's funny how rain, even in our hot summers, makes you cold when you get drenched in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing great Enz!!! I look forward to the food post.

    Congratulations on all your running and the race!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You kicked ass tonight girl...considering you started by saying you didn't think you'd do more than three reps. We did four and you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow thats some serious dedication you guys have :0) Awesome! Hope you're feeling better now, the rest was definitely merited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo! Congrats on the loss!

    -Silas

    ReplyDelete