I reported a 0.6 gain after Christmas Day, I'm happy to report that I am down 1lb from then - so I am considering Christmas Day a weight loss success. Onward and downward from here and hoping to break 210 by January 1. Will keep you posted.
On to Beck!
Day 19 deals with "Fooling Yourself" or what I like to call "delusional dieting".
Any of this sound familiar?
- I'll only eat one cookie.
- How bad can one cookie be?
- It's okay to eat this because I ate healthy all week.
- I deserve this because I ran that extra mile today.
- I deserve this because I had a crappy day.
- It won't matter if I eat this now, I'll eat a lighter dinner.
- and on and on and on!
This chapter was to reinforce two things - every bite counts - write it down and to continue to be diligent in ending uplanned eating.
Another really short chapter.