2 low fat 6” corn tortillas
100 g low fat ground turkey
30 g low fat cheese, grated
½ cup fat free salsa
¼ cup chopped red onions
Non fat cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non stick spray.
- Spray each side of tortilla with the non stick spray.
- Cut tortillas into 8 wedges each.
- Place tortillas in single layer on cookie sheet.
- Cook in heated oven for about 5-8 minutes, turning once halfway through (watch them carefully as they go from crisp to burnt very quickly!).
- Leave wedges on the cookie tray to cool completely.
- Turn oven down to 350F.
- Cook turkey with your favourite seasonings ( I used salt, pepper and chili powder) until done.
- Stir in ½ cup of salsa.
- Arrange cooled tortilla wedges on cookie tray so they are close together and some slightly overlap.
- Spoon turkey/salsa over tortilla wedges evenly.
- Sprinkle with chopped onions.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake in oven until cheese is melted.