Dec 8, 2009

The Biggest Loser

It was so great to see how far everyone had come and especially validating to see those who had been at home the longest, still plugging along, certainly not with the huge "ranch" losses, but with consistent steady losses as they worked at their healthy lifestyles.

I was cheering for all of them. Really, they are all winners.

I am looking forward to seeing how Shay does in the next 6 months and see her when she returns to the Season 9 finale in May.

I have my own personal goal for the January 5 season opener, I want to be able to walk on the treadmill and watch the show - so that means either putting a tv in our bedroom where the treadmill is (I've never had a tv in our bedroom in 21 years of marriage!)  or moving the treadmill to where the tv is.  Luckily I have a month to figure it out!

Snow expected tonight so tomorrow's drive is going to be interesting to say the least. Every year, the 'first' snowfall is the worst, it's like people forget what snow is over our short summer!

I also want to thank you all for the great feedback, advice, opinions, thoughts and general comments regarding The Beck Diet Solution, I'm thrilled it's opening up so much conversation and thinking.

I read Day 8 tonight and will post about it tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. I have a friend who loves the show as well (big Danny fan) and we text constantly back and forth during the show! Our opinions were: Shay! YAY!, Rudy looked fab, Tracey looked kinda sick, almost manish, Rebecca should have stayed a brunette and acted ridiculous when she won the at home player and Danny.........WOW! Totally different person! Im sorry to say, we were not on our best behavior. But ultimately, we thought they were all "losers"! I hope they can go forward from the finale and keep it all off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved last nights show. And speaking from someone who watches they show and works out on the treadmill, i have to say your plan is an EXCELLENT ONE! THe show is very motivating to me but even more motivating while I'm running or walking on the treadmill, I end up doing more of a workout then if I were to just use an ipod.

    Good job on your plan!
    oh and I agree with the above commenter, Tracy looked very manly (but then again I didn't like her all session :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Enz! First of all let me say thank you for all of your great comments on my blog:

    http://weightogo-diaryofafatchick.blogspot.com/

    Your comments has led me to your blog. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. I look forward to catching up on your past posts.

    I LOVE TBL! I was pulling for Danny all the way. He looked absolutely amazing...like a totally different man. Tracey did look kind of sickly to me, too. I thought Rebecca's new hairstyle made her look MUCH older than she really is. What was the deal with the way she was acting?? I hope everyone is able to maintain the new healthy lifestyle they've learned and manage to keep the weight off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. I've never commented on your blog but saw your comment to Syl and thought I'd let you know what I saw. ;) I saw a clip on "after the show" stuff online and Rebecca said something about her and Danny moving in together and the $100,000 being a nice cushion for them so they must still be together. She said, "He is my rock."

    I thought she looked rediculous. She looked so cute when they did her "where is she now" when she was kicked off so I wasn't expecting that.

    Oh, and walking on the treadmill while watching next season will make you feel so good! Good luck getting that arranged!

    ReplyDelete
  5. snow is a nightmare, I hate it! To work and back takes foreeeeeever! And hey, you're the one making the Beck book super interesting for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great goal - you have inspired me to think that way for next season. We now have the bike near the TV so no sitting down for the entire episode. What we need to do is pedal (or walk) faster during the product placements - always a fun challenge and better than the drinking games.

    ReplyDelete