Dec 5, 2009

Saturday Sundown

I. AM. EXHAUSTED.

I went out at 10:45 this morning and only just got back half an hour ago. I just want to curl up and go to bed.  Can't though.

I am going to read the Beck Day 5 chapter and will post about it in the a.m.  Then I am off to bed.

Quick recap of today.

Three things I did to work towards my healthy lifestyle/weight loss goal:

1. Ate breakfast.
2. Only ate sitting down.
3. Parked in the furthest spot from the mall to get in a little more exercise.

I also read my cards 3 x today.

3 comments:

  1. some times are body just screams for a break! hope you are able to rest a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great day-love your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. Found you from your comment on Prior Fat Girl's blog. Wow, looks like you've made some terrific progress so far. I started reading Beck as well and made it to about Day 4 and stopped for some reason. I can see how it will be really helpful and am really looking forward to doing it along with Prior Fat Girl.

    I'm also lookking forward to following your continued success.

    ReplyDelete