Dec 13, 2009

Sinking Sunday

It's only 6 p.m. and I am fading fast.

After posting this morning, I did some housework, read for a bit and then felt so tired so I lay down on the couch, curled up in a blanket. I woke up several times, alternately sweating and freezing. I had the strangest dreams.

Then I got up had some crackers and water and came to bed for an hour. I slept like the dead. I got up a bit ago, threw together some dinner and am waiting for it to finish in the oven and then I am going to bed. My ears/throat are sore and I still feel hot/cold.

Sorry guys, Beck will have to wait - I'm just not up to it tonight.

5 comments:

  1. So sorry you aren't feeling well-overload on sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww take care and feel better soon, t is the season for all that stuff too after all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Tis the season...in Southern Ontario. We have had teachers off at our school for 2 week stretches. My son is home sick today and was sick all weekend.

    Rest, rest, drink, drink and take care of yourself! If we were closer, I'd bring you some of my famous Chicken Noodle Soup - mother nature's medicine!!!

    ReplyDelete