Sep 14, 2009

Chugging Away.

image

Today is back to basics.

  • Writing down everything I eat
  • Drinking lots of water
  • Staying within my daily points
  • Meeting the 8 Good Health Guidelines

I did okay this morning and while at work. I stuck to my plan.  I had a Carnation Instant Breakfast with skim milk this morning, then some Mac and Cheese and a yogurt for lunch, a Fibre One bar for snack this afternoon and then a homemade banana muffin as a pre-dinner snack.

When I got home I had a fight with Den and the boys and I just was not in the mood to cook, so I left them to it and grabbed a leftover slice of veggie pizza from the fridge (4 points). I am still so upset with them – I don’t even want to go to downstairs to sit with them and watch Top Chef.  I’ll have a bowl of cereal before bed with my last diabetes med and then go to bed early. So although the evening wasn’t as I planned it, I stayed within my points and did well for the day. 

Right now I just want to curl up and shut out the world, you know?

I feel more “normal” physically today and my appetite was normal as well. I have my meals ready for tomorrow morning to take with me and I’ve planned either cereal or a Carnation Instant Breakfast for the morning, I have to be at work early so it depends how motivated I am in the morning. Although they are both the same amount of work to make – the shake is just mix with milk, the cereal (pre measured) is just add milk – the shake seems easier to “eat” and I can take it in the car with me if I am short on time.

1 comment:

  1. Good job not going overboard during an emotional moment. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete