Sep 24, 2009

Liam and H1N1

Well this post is short. I may come back and write more later.

Liam has H1N1. He's been sick with a cold/flu type thing since the weekend and his cough was getting worse so we took him to our doctor today. I thought the cough was related to his asthma, but its not. He is not in one of the high risk categories and he is generally a healthy boy so there are no worries that he won't recover in a few days. In fact, he's more than half way through the normal virus period at this point and we fully expect he will start to improve tomorrow or the next day.

He will be off school until the symptoms are completely gone - but we expect it won't be more than a few days into next week.

I'll let you know if anything changes, otherwise I probably won't mention it again in my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry he's sick! Take care of yourself and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww girl i will be praying for him ,and a speedy recovery ,,stop by soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! It sucks. I hope that he feels better really soon!

    ReplyDelete